Need suggestion on Improving Speed Measurements

Hello everyone,

I’m reaching out to this community for some advice and insights on optimizing speed measurements with Telraam.

I’ve been using Telraam for a while now to gather data on traffic speed in my area, but I’ve noticed some inconsistencies in the measurements. I’m keen to improve the accuracy of the speed data I’m collecting, and I believe your collective expertise could be invaluable in achieving this goal.

Specifically, I’m looking for suggestions on:

  • Enhancing accuracy

  • Dealing with environmental factors

  • Calibration techniques

I also check this : Car / heavy-vehicle binning and speedlooker But I have not found any solution, Could you please guide me on this process.

Thank you all in advance!

I’m most interested in getting PEAK travel speeds observed with a timestamp, for correlation with stored video of the same streets. The PEAK vehicles are likely the biggest safety issue.