Telraam Talks Live - Wed 6th March 2024

The latest in our series of Telraam Talks Live in 2024 is scheduled for the start of March

Join us on Wednesday March 6th, 2024 at 20:00 (CET) / 19:00 (UK) / 14:00 (EST) / 11:00 (PST)

You can join us in a live hangout with @kris.vanherle and me to chat about anything to do with Telraam, traffic counting, citizen science or anything else that has captured your interest recently.

The meetings are short (usually around 30 minutes or so), friendly and interactive, so we all get to chat but there’s no pressure.

This month’s MAIN topic will be NIGHT COUNTS … so we can tell you more about what is coming, and also discuss the beta testing phase we are running.

As usual, do feel free to make further suggestions or ask questions below, but make sure to add this to your diary.

This is a great intro for any new Telraam users who want to hear more about others who have been collecting traffic information for some time. You’ll see you are not alone in wanting to create change!

We also welcome your questions. Do you have something to ask that we can share with others?

You can drop us a comment here to encourage others to post theirs, and maybe we can also do any research required in advance.

As always, I’m including this poll to get some idea of who might be able to join us - it is not a requirement to sign up, but it helps to know who is coming

Are you planning to attend this event?

You don’t need to register, but I will be posting the link here in this thread so if you comment, or leave a reply below, I will be able to send you a reminder in advance:

• Yes
  • Not this time
0 voters

A reminder that this event is happening tonight and that we will be discussing Night Counts.

There are a few days left to sign up to be in our Beta Test group where we will be selecting a variety of locations to test different circumstances. There’s more information here:

And here it is! We recorded the presentation element of the conversation last night, with some added questions from Chris in the USA, to give you a first glance at our Night Count data for Telraam S2 devices

We’d love to know your thoughts - and there’s still time to sign up to be in the beta testing group