Telraam Talks Live - Wed 31st May 2023

The next Telraam Talks Live is scheduled for the end of the month.

Join us on Wednesday May 31st, 2023 at 20:00 (CET) / 19:00 (UK) / 14:00 (EST) / 11:00 (PST)

You can join a live hangout with @kris.vanherle and me to chat about anything to do with Telraam, traffic counting, citizen science or anything else that has captured your interest recently.

Kris and I will chat about our recent trip to San Francisco, and what we have learned about traffic counting in the US compared to Europe. We will also spend a few moments talking about interpreting data, as this was the topic of the most recent blog post and will help all device users.

This is a great intro for any new Telraam users who want to hear more about others who have been collecting traffic information for some time. You’ll see you are not alone in wanting to create change!

We also welcome your questions. Do you have something to ask that we can share with others?

You can drop us a comment here to encourage others to post theirs, and maybe we can also do any research required in advance.

HERE IS THE LINK FOR TONIGHT’S ZOOM

2 Likes

Are you planning to attend this event?

You don’t need to register, but I will be posting the link here in this thread so if you comment, or leave a reply below, I will be able to send you a reminder in advance:

• Yes
  • Not this time

0 voters

1 Like

Just a quick reminder for everyone that the next Telraam Talks Live is tomorrow evening. Will we see you there?

Come with your questions!

dial-in link!:

Kris Vanherle is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 949 5902 9868
Passcode: 430056

(cc @ralf.bell @m.talboom @luis )

This was super-fun, thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for joining us and great to meet you!

I’ll try to be a bit more organised for the next one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you to those who not only joined us, but actively took part in this new format ‘Hangout’ (@luis and @ralfbrand). We really appreciated your insights, comments and questions.

I’ll be posting details of the next one very soon.

This time we also remembered to record the presentation bit of the session. Our key topics were:

• San Francisco network update
  • Night count data update
  • Setting ROI

… so if anyone wants to ‘hangout’ virtually, and maybe see how we do this, please check out the recording below:

NOTE: The password is upUqZ#$7