Telraam Talks Live - Wed 18th October 2023

The next Telraam Talks Live is scheduled for the middle of October.

Join us on Wednesday October 18th, 2023 at 20:00 (CET) / 19:00 (UK) / 14:00 (EST) / 11:00 (PST)

Join Zoom Meeting -

click here: Launch Meeting - Zoom

You can join us in a live hangout with @kris.vanherle and me to chat about anything to do with Telraam, traffic counting, citizen science or anything else that has captured your interest recently.

The meetings are short (usually around 30 minutes or so), friendly and interactive, so we all get to chat but there’s no pressure.

This month we will be talking about website, data dashboards, night counts, outdoor devices and more in a wide-ranging news update. The agenda will be published in advance, but do feel free to make further suggestions or ask questions below.

This is a great intro for any new Telraam users who want to hear more about others who have been collecting traffic information for some time. You’ll see you are not alone in wanting to create change!

We also welcome your questions. Do you have something to ask that we can share with others?

You can drop us a comment here to encourage others to post theirs, and maybe we can also do any research required in advance.

1 Like

I forgot to add the attendance poll - sorry!

Are you planning to attend this event?

You don’t need to register, but I will be posting the link here in this thread so if you comment, or leave a reply below, I will be able to send you a reminder in advance:

• Yes
  • Not this time
0 voters

I would like to see the differences between the data analysis between professionel dans personal data analysis (the webpage site on this topic is not enough for me)?

2 Likes

thanks @samy.guyet I totally understand.

We did cover that in a little detail in the previous meeting which we recorded, so do take a look at that video to get a first overview

We would be happy to discuss it again next time and answer any questions you have. Plus … keep an eye on our website as a refresh is imminent with more details there as well

I look forward to chatting to you about it in the hangout

1 Like

A reminder that the next Telraam Talks Live is happening next week and this time we will spend a bit of time going over some of the latest changes to the user dashboards for S2 owners who have a data subscription.

We’re also excited to be able to say that we’ve now got active devices in places like Brazil and New Zealand, so our community is expanding all over the world. It would be great to hear where your devices are located and how the experiences are different around the world.

Last chance reminder that the latest event is taking place tonight at 20:00 CET

these are small and informal events with a relaxed format where we present some latest news, but we’re mainly there to answer your questions and to get to know you and your projects. It usually turns into a fun event and only takes around half an hour.

If you can join us, please do!

Thank you so much to the folks who joined me last night for the latest hangout.

Here is the recording, with the dive we did into the live full data reports of an S2 device so you can see the new features.

I hope you enjoy it (and apologies for the croaky throat at the end)