Telraam Talks Live - Thu 29th June 2023

Announcing the next Telraam Talks Live which is scheduled for the end of the month.

Join us on Thursday June 29th, 2023 at 20:00 (CET) / 19:00 (UK) / 14:00 (EST) / 11:00 (PST)

THE MEETING LINK IS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW

You can join a live hangout with @kris.vanherle and me to chat about anything to do with Telraam, traffic counting, citizen science or anything else that has captured your interest recently.

We will be looking (finally) into how a Telraam user can work with the data they have collected to find useful information. There’s a recent blog post on data interpretation to give you some context. Do feel free to make further suggestions or ask questions below.

This is a great intro for any new Telraam users who want to hear more about others who have been collecting traffic information for some time. You’ll see you are not alone in wanting to create change!

We also welcome your questions. Do you have something to ask that we can share with others?

You can drop us a comment here to encourage others to post theirs, and maybe we can also do any research required in advance.

Are you planning to attend this event?

You don’t need to register, but I will be posting the link here in this thread so if you comment, or leave a reply below, I will be able to send you a reminder in advance:

• Yes
  • Not this time

0 voters

Here is the link for tonight’s meeting - hope to see you there

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 949 5902 9868
Passcode: 430056

Here is a recording of the presentation element of the last event for anyone who is interested

We have not included the longer Q&A and conversations we had afterwards with the participants who joined us but hopefully everyone found this interesting and useful … and we’re still hoping for good news about a future Telraam Network in Essen!!

Thank you in particular to @kjeldvdh , @marcohoffmann1986 as well as Mario and Merlin from Essen.