Relaunch of Telraam Talks LIVE!

If you’ve been part of the Telraam project for some time you will know that @kris.vanherle used to host regular live hangouts where anyone was able to ask questions about our science or our devices.

We paused these at the end of last year as we focused on the impending release of the Telraam S2 but we’re keen to get them started again and so we’re currently putting together a schedule for 2023.

The plan is to organise a monthly ‘Live Hangout’ where we can share the latest news and developments behind the scenes at Telraam, but also answer your questions. It will also be an opportunity to hear from hosts and networks from across the world as we plan to invite guests to come and tell their stories so we can all learn from others’ experiences.

We already see that in 2023 we will have S2 devices in many new cities and regions all across the world, so this will be a great opportunity for both old and new users to work together on common goals.

UPDATED – First Event - 13th April 2023 –

HANGOUT LINK

Topic: Telraam - April Hangout
Time: Apr 13, 2023 08:00 PM Brussels
Join Zoom Meeting

You’ll find the agenda below:
Relaunch of Telraam Talks LIVE! - #8 by Rob_Telraam

The first Telraam Talks LIVE! will be held on Thursday, 13th April 2023 at 20:00 CET

The focus will be on the public launch of the Telraam S2 and hear from some of those who will be helping us pilot these networks.

There will be no need to register in advance this time, but we will share the links here first and also on our social media channels. If you want to make sure you get a reminder, just comment below and you will be notified.

If you would like to have an opportunity to tell others about your project, share your story or even recruit supporters, then do let me know and we can see about getting you on one of the events.

8 Likes

My apologies to anyone who already had this in their diary but we’re going to have to move the hangout as we have a client training that clashed with this event next week.

As it will then very quickly be Easter, we’re proposing to move this to the following week, and so to Thursday evening, April 13th.

I will send emails to members of the community and to our subscribers to everyone knows, but do leave a note here if you are thinking of coming along and we’ll try to send you a suitable reminder :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you hoping to attend this event?

You don’t need to register, but I will be posting the link here in this thread so if you comment, or leave a reply below, I will be able to send you a reminder in advance:

• Yes
  • Not this time

0 voters

Count me in! :smiley: Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

I’ll be joining too! :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone - nice to see so many people saying they will join us on Thursday

I’ll post more details about the link closer to the time, but just checking in to remind you to keep the time free on Thursday evening :slight_smile:

Bring a drink, or a friend, or both!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!

I’m really looking forward to our hangout today where @kris.vanherle and I will be able to go a bit more in-depth with the latest developments here at Telraam for you. The community hangout is a great platform for this because we don’t need to explain the device or mission, so we can focus on the data, the development and plans instead.

I have added the Zoom link to the opening post, so you can click on this to join us later.

My plan is to quickly go through a few topics that I hope are of interest to you, and then leave the platform open for a proper ‘hangout’ and we can answer any of your questions and let you speak too. We think it should only be 30 minutes or so, but Kris and I can hang around longer if the discussion is going on and you still have questions.

My outline agenda is:

• update on the launch of the S2, including latest details on the S2 device performance
  • the impending arrival of 15 minute data
  • news on some S2 pilot studies
  • feedback on Telraam Talks research that you may have participated in
  • plus lots of your questions or comments

So that you are prepared …

(and to see who read this far) … The first question will be:

What’s in your glass / cup / mug this evening?

See you later!